KT-PE-II Manual Plasma Extrator for Blood Bank Blood Components Separation
Plasma Extractor Machine is designed to manually extract blood component from centrifuged bags. It is widely used in hospital, blood station, etc. After the plasma of blood bags is layered, the pressure of plasma-separating clip enables different components of blood to be extruded from top to bottom.It is one of the necessary equipments in the laboratory of hospitals and blood banks.
- MOQ: 1 set
- Clamping Force:20N
- Applicable Blood Bag:100ml, 200ml, 300ml, 400ml
- Type: Manual
- Material:Stainless steel
- Machine Size(W*D*H):165*250*250mm
- Package Size(W*D*H):310*310*240mm
- Net Weight:2.5kg
- Gross Weight:3kg
- Delivery Date: within 7 working days
Plasma Blood Extractor Price
|Quantiy||Price （USD）||Price in Pakistan(PKR)||Price in India(INR)|
Plasma Blood Extractor Maintenance
- 1.Do not hang the handle on the hook all the time to avoid spring fatigue.
- 2.It is strictly forbidden to use corrosive liquid to scrub the separator.