Mini Microcentrifuge, low speed 6000rpm
The KT-MC6000 Mini Microcentrifuge is a personal desktop centrifuge. Specifically designed for rapid centrifugation of micro-samples. The operation is simple and convenient. After loading the sample tube, close the lid and rapidly accelerate the rotor to 6,000 rpm (2,000 x g). This speed range is ideal for bringing small droplets to the bottom of a tube, microfiltration or basic separation. Press the lid release button and the rotor stops.
The MC6000 Mini Microcentrifuge offers two angle rotors to accommodate tube sizes of 0.2ml, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes, PCR strips and tubes.
- Parameter: KT-MC6000
- Speed: 6000rpm
- Capacity(standard rotors): 81.5/2.0/0.5/0.2ml
- Capacity(8-place rotors): 48*0.2ml
- Max(RCF): 2000g
- Voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power: ≤50W
- Dimension(mm): 160150125
- Weight(kg): 0.9
- 8-place rotors accommodate 32*0.2ml centrifugal test tubes.
- Small volume, light weight.
- Use flip type switch function, automatically stop when open the cover, the cover is made by composite material which in not easy broken.
- 1.5ml rotors accommodate 8*1.5/2.0/0.5/0.2ml centrifugal test tubes.
Explore our selection of centrifuges or submit a custom quote request for the perfect mini microcentrifuge for your needs. For more information about custom and standard mini microcentrifuge from KETHINK, please contact us..